Saturday, April 14, 2012

Focus

Focus

As I spent time with some lovely sisters in Christ today I was reminded that we are all struggling with something and it is our job to stand with each other and to encourage each other in the Lord.  As I was praying for one of my sisters I was filled with such hope because I knew as God was touching her and answering her prayers that He was doing the same for me.  I may not always see the instant results to my prayers but I need to remember to stand firm in my faith and to just believe that God is taking care of things and that He is answering my prayers.

One thing that God reminded me of earlier in the week is that when the devil reminds you of who you are not and what you do not have you need to remind him who you are in Christ and thank God for all He is doing!  In fact shortly after God showed this to me Joyce Meyer posted on facebook the following:  No Devil can keep you from living a full life if you know who you are in Christ!  What confirmation.

May you remember today that you are loved and accepted.  God is pursuing you because He is so deeply in love with you.  He desires to spend time with you.  The closer you draw to Him the smaller your situation or problem becomes and because He is a good, good daddy He is giving you the desires of your heart.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment