Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Let it all Go - Even When (IHOP)

Trust in the Lord completely, and not your own opinions, but with all your heart rely on Him to guide you and He will lead you in all the decisions you make.  Become intimate with Him in whatever you do and He'll lead you wherever you go.  Proverbs 3:5-6 TPT

If God is for us, who can be [successful] against us? Rom 8:31

Even when my eyes don't see it, You know what I need before I know I need it.
Even when I don't believe it, I know You are for me.
Even when my heart's uneasy, I'll still follow tomorrow Lord as you lead me
Even when I don't believe it, I know you are for me.

I will let go and follow, won't worry about tomorrow
I let go, I let go, I let go

This song reminds us of so many promises from God's word.  It reminds us to trust Him in all things, to let go of worry and fear and all that would hold us back from believing God through every season. This song reminds us that God is for us and if God is for us then who can be against us?

Take time to just listen to this song and then listen again and just praise God that He has it all covered, He is a loving Father.

To add a personal note to this post, I started listening to this song when I was having a very rough day.  There was a lot of chaos and confusion going on and this song helped me refocus my attention back to God, where it needed to be.  I am finding that Brandon Oaks is quickly becoming one of my favorite worship leaders at IHOP.  You too may want to check out some of his worship sets on the IHOP website, they are pretty amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment